Friday 16 August 2013

Bruna Abdullah - Salman Khan's new girls are international beauties

Lately Salman Khan is being linked with beautiful girls as always but this time feels that he has been noticed for turning benevolent to international beauties and not anyone from Bollywood,


Fetured Links
Resale Property in Gurgaon , Send Flower to Delhi, Web Development Company Delhi , Bearing Importer India, Indian B2B directory, B2B Directory in Delhi , Indian Careers Magazine, Travel Directory China

First it was Lulia Vnetur and now it is Bruna Abdullah. Firstly his alleged girlfriend was especially offered a special role and the icing on the cake was Salman Khan himself turning teacher to help out her in learning Hindi.

it was Salman Khan is widely known for his helping nature towards the upcoming actors and actress. Adding another sensuous Bollywood diva to the list, the sturdy actor is currently busy grooming the Brazilian beauty Bruna Abdalah's Hindi speaking skills.

Bruna was last seen showcasing her sexy moves in a party song of Akshay Kumar and John Abraham starrer 'Desi Boyz'. She has also played a cameo in Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor starrer 'I Hate Love Stories'.

According to a source, "Bruna will be seen playing yet another small role in the much awaited upcoming film 'Mental'. She received a call from Sohail Khan Productions to play the part in the film, which she has already agreed to do."

Despite being offered with a small role, Bruna took it as a huge opportunity of getting to work with such big Bollywood star Salman Khan. After signing the film, it turned to be a learning experience for the sensuous beauty. If the sources are to be believed, Salman Khan helped her the most in learning to speak fluent Hindi. The Dabangg Khan's teachings worked even more than her language teacher Ujjwala.

Talking to the reporters Bruna said, "Whenever we get ready to shoot a sequence of the film, Salman comes up with a brand new idea and the scene was transformed. According to the change in the scenes, the lines of the actors were also changed. With every change in dialogs, I had to rehearse for my new lines. Initially, it was really tough for me, but Salman made it way easier for me. This experience has given me a lot of confidence and now I myself can dub my lines. Now, I am looking forward to work with the actors like Salman Khan and Tabu."

Adding more words to her statement, Bruna said, "I have been learning Hindi from a lady professor Ujjwala, who basically belongs to Germany, from last 6 months. So, she has been teaching me Hindi in the German methods that are way more logical and specific than Hindi. That's why it's not helping me out. Even after this much time, I wasn't grammatically correct at Hindi. But after working with Salman, I am able to dub my lines."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by TheTradeBoss.com | Bloggerized by Net World Solutions, India - TheTravelBoss.com | Indian Career Magazine